Only one entry…
September 16th, 1945
Still waiting on the boat.
The other day we got all our kit ready to go aboard and something wrong was discovered on the boat so that means another week.
In the meantime my name has gone in for repat. and if the authority comes through before the boat leaves I will probably continue the journey to N.Z. Otherwise I will be repatted from Australia because all of us are being sent home.
We all know how all this will end don’t we…?